Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011

2 months, 3 weeks, 3 days since diagnosis
day #29 of current hospital stay

I am so mad. Boston called today. Apparently they couldn't get results from some of Riker's labs and now we need to go all the way back down there to get them redrawn. Are you kidding me?! They couldn't tell me a week ago? Did they really just find out today?! ugh

Jon's sick. He's been in bed with a cough for a few days. He can't drive down with me and be stuck in a car for 3 hours with Riker. Thank goodness my brother can go with me. We only have a week before I essentially MOVE down to Boston and I have things to wrap up. I have time I want to spend with Valentine. This is a trip to Boston that shouldn't have been necessary.

We will go down on Wednesday and I'm sure it'll go just fine. I sure hope that Boston is worth it. I hear good things but they really don't seem to have their act together. They are driving me nuts and not giving me confidence in anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment