6 months, 4 days since diagnosis
78 days away from home
Labs showed that Riker's potassium is still too high. We did not get cleared to go home today - they want to do another test tomorrow morning. We upped her Bi-Citra again. She's now getting 15 ccs 3 times a day. Hopefully this does the trick. Assuming her levels are better tomorrow, we'll get to go home.
If her levels remain high, they'll want to monitor her heart rate and make sure her vitals are stable. I don't know if that means a few hours in the hospital or another admittance. Hopefully, we'll get the results we want and we'll be sent home.
Everything is ready to go. We're all packed up and nearly everything has been sent home. My parent's house has been cleaned and prepped. Valentine is set to be dropped off at their house tomorrow to meet us. Jon is here and there's nothing left to do. We're ready to be home.
At every other point, I was prepared for and accepting of a possible hospital stay. I know that is part of the program and I'm ready for it. But, just this once, I am ready to go home. It's been too long and I need at least a short reprieve. I will be bitterly disappointed if I do not get good news tomorrow.
Until then, there's nothing to do but wait.